A Lifetime of Wellness
for South Jersey Cats
At Exclusively Cats Veterinary Hospital, our clients all have one very important thing in common—they want what’s best for the special kitties in their lives. We believe in partnership—we work closely with cat parents to ensure that their feline family members are obtaining everything they need to achieve optimal feline health.
There for You in Sickness and in Health
Read more about the care we offer felines:
- Kitten care—Discover why your new family member should pay us a visit as soon as possible after coming home with you and learn how to equip your cat for a lifetime of good health.
- Feline wellness & behavioral services—We’re experts at preventive veterinary care and skilled in explaining why felines do what they do, serving as a resource to eliminate any unwanted behaviors.
- Senior cat care—Learn which symptoms and behaviors to look for in your senior cat and learn about steps to keep his or her senior years happy and healthy.
Tips for Home Care
In the course of sharing our lives with our feline friends, our cats may become sick. Learning to recognize signs of illness and seek out the services of a good veterinarian is critical to your cat’s well-being.
You may be called on to nurse your cat at home. Having a “sick kid at home” can be stressful. Yet your role in the healing process is vital, since you share the deepest bond with your feline family member. The American Association of Feline Practitioners has produced an excellent collection of resource information that will boost your confidence about providing at home Nursing Care for Your Cat.
Support for Chronic and Complex Conditions
At Exclusively Cats, we are experienced in managing many chronic feline diseases and conditions, such as:
- Kidney disease
- Gastrointestinal disorders including inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Bladder disease
- Chronic viral upper respiratory infections
- Feline leukemia
- “Feline AIDS”/FIV, and more
We’ll partner with you to provide the best treatment possible for cats troubled by complex veterinary issues.
If your cat is terminally ill, we will guide you through hospice care, which delivers comfort care to cats nearing the end of their life and emotional support for the humans who love them.
- If you would like to obtain additional information about a variety of feline health issues, please peruse our own cat care resources.
- Should you have any questions about your cat’s health, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always available to help you with your veterinary needs.
What Our Clients Are Saying...
“ The entire staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and they treat your pet as if he or she is the most important patient they have. ”— Lynne V.